Miyerkules, Hunyo 20, 2012

Sam Pinto Sexy Model



Sam Pinto is one of the prettiest model/actress in the Philippine cinema. She is a PBB housemate and one of the sexy actresses today
Sam started out as a print-ad and TV commercial model. At the age of 10, she got her first modelling job, appearing in the posters for Coca-Cola. Other TV and print-ad credits include Sunsilk, SMART, Voice combo sandwich, Colgate, Palmolive, and Mc Donald's.[1] She was also an endorser for a clothing brand, BAYO.
She became known to people after being a part of the reality series, Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up. Originally a House B housemate, she moved to House A after a week of her stay inside Big Brother's House. She has been saved by her fans through voting on several eviction nights before finally getting the boot on the night of January 9, 2010.
In 2011, she was voted as FHM Philippines' Sexiest Woman in the World
Samuelle Lynne Pinto, known as Sammi, 19 years old, taking up Fashion Desiging (DLS-College of Saint Benilde). She grew up with her mom, since her parents parted ways early. Though a lawyer, her mom was the cool type, and Sam considers her mom as her closest friend. Sam is not totally isolated from her dad, being able to see him once in a while. She has one other sibling, plus two half-siblings with her dad. This is not her first time to join reality shows, last year, she also joined the MYX VJ Search 2008 where she had compete with Robi Domingo(Former PBB Winner).
At the age of 10, Sam was already exposed to the modeling scene. We have seen her pretty face on several TV commercials ads and other forms of advertisements. Some of these products are McDonald’s, Lewis & Pearl, Pepsi, Sunsilk, Nescafe, Jollibee, Palmolive (Circle of Ten 2008), Sunsilk, lewis and pearl, colgate, nescafe, palmolive, smart gold and more. As a student of fashion design, Sam has to constantly come up with original and unique clothes. Not only does she come up with original creations, but she can also sew her own clothes.
What Sammi says about herself
People tend to misjudge me as a sophisticated snob person. I’m actually the opposite one. Some says I have a suplada-look that’s pretty daunting. I’m not really suplada so it’s reasonable to draw closer to me. Don’t annoy me coz I can be your worst enemy. I’m pretty much reserved and quiet but I know how to handle fun and I can surely rock life without regrets, I’m an extrovert-intuitive- thinker and perceiver. I’m a fragile person inside and indestructible out! I’m very unpredictable and moody. I love my family, of course God and also I love my friends. 
Sam Pinto is the sexiest model in the showbiz..



connect with me on google+ at +lyne cruz My Google Profile

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento